Impact with Profit!
You Are Powerful Enough to Change the World-
As Ordinary People Have Done Throughout History
Make a difference and a profit. Ordinary people can make sweeping changes! Ordinary people’s movements …
- Overturned apartheid and segregation in South Africa and the American South
- Threw out Communist dictatorships in Eastern Europe
- Are saving the planet every day
These were ordinary people:
- Lech Walesa, founder of Solidarity and first President of post-communist Poland, was an electrician in a shipyard
- Wangari Maathai, environment and democracy activist, founder of Kenya’s Green Belt movement, and Nobel Peace Prize recipient, was a college lecturer in anatomy
- Lois Gibbs, environmental crusader at the polluted Love Canal, New York, was an ordinary housewife
- Martin Luther King was a minister at a segregated church
- Nelson Mandela was a prisoner serving a life sentence
Tackle the World’s Biggest Problems AND Help the Bottom Line
What Mountain Would You Like to Save? How Can You Have Impact AND Profit?
Beyond Sustainability … to Regeneration
Just going green, just being “sustainable,” isn’t enough. Don’t lock in today’s not-ideal situation. We can turn hunger and poverty into sufficiency, war and violence into peace, and catastrophic climate change into regenerative planetary balance — and make a good profit at the same time — using the intelligence and experience already embodied in your business!
YOURS FREE: SIGN UP HERE!
Seven Tips to Green Guerrilla Marketing Success
Seven Weeks to a Greener Business
The Clean and Green Club monthly green/socially conscious business success newsletter (since 1997)